Wednesday, December 2, 2009

LA County Fair!

So, like, months ago Mindy and I went to the LA County Fair. It was awesome. We totally got in touch with our FFA alter-egos and saw some really cool stuff. I'd recommend the fair to everyone.

The scene when we arrived:


Mindy getting pumped for some Faire action:


"The World's Biggest Horse?" I'm not sure, but it was really big!


Damn, that's a big horse!


In Pirate Land:


Arrrr!


Oh, man: hedgehogs, as we found out, are SUPER cute:


This stuff was everywhere. If I were still an omnivore I would have definitely tried some...I think:


Mindy doing a very convince ginger-bread man impression:


Baby goats = also super cute


Watch out behind you!


Le Grande Wheel:


Aboard Le Grande Wheel:


Would you like to be stuck on a ferris wheel with a man smiling like that? I wouldn't.


Shot from the top of the Ferris wheel. 1/4s exposure or something.


What sort of creature is this?


White Mountain: the biggest steer in the world. My favorite part of the fair.


White Mountain's stats:


White Mountain:


I haz an apple!


I no likez thee apple anymoer:

No comments: